- 200000.00 - 250000.00 INR
This Digital Microscope is procured from a well known, OPTIKA brand. The product is available with the various appealing properties such as it doesn’t require the proper use of eyepieces, it can display the object targeted in the magnified form at the desired screen and allow the rotation in the desired angles. This microscope help to have a long-term study on a particular object in the easiest manner. The client can get these this premium quality Digital Microscope in our company at a compromising coat as compared to the competitive market.
- Optical System & Objectives: The optical system has been developed for demanding users; it consists of high-quality components which guarantee a high image contrast and an excellent optical resolution. The optical components have been designed and treated with special techniques to prevent the formation of moulds and fungus.
- Stand: The stand has a modern and ergonomic design. It is easy to move the microscope thanks to the large opening behind the rotating nosepiece, to be used as a handle. The opening allows the user to see clearly the objectives and the samples, as requested in discussion groups.
- Mechanics: The moving parts are made by means of machine tools with computerized numerical control. In this way, we have reduced the manufacturing tolerance and increasing the reliability of the instrument. The strict controls on materials and production processes are optimized through the procedures established by ISO 9001:2008 quality system.
- Illumination: X-LED type with white LED; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame, LED power 3.6W, comparable to a 50W halogen bulb.
- Tablet PC: Equipped with Windows 8.1 operating system. 2GB standard memory. 64GB capacity flash memory.8’’ screen size. Equipped with an Intel quad-core atom.Battery life up to 8 hours. You can connect a USB keyboard or mouse WiFi and then use as a desktop PC always connected to the microscope.
Abbe condenser,N.A. 1.25 precentered
Quadruple revolving nosepiece,rotation on ball bearings
Max power required
Widefield eyepieces WF 10 x 18 with field number 18mm.
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
28B, Krishna Enclave, Pocket A, Phase 3, Ashok Vihar,, Delhi, Delhi, 110052, India