- 14500.00 - 45000.00 INR
With a vast experience as a trader and supplier in the same entity, we have made deals only with the top rated manufacturer of the microscope. The Student Binocular Polarized Microscope we are introducing here is procured from the manufacturer who involves premium quality raw materials and basic components required for the production of this device. Our Student Binocular Polarized Microscope is used by the technical and biological students in their studies and more importantly has two eyepieces to see through. Minimum quantity that can be ordered at a time is 3 pieces.
- Head: Binocular 30° inclined and 360° rotatable, Interpupillary adjustment 48-75 mm, Diopter adjustment on the left eyepiece.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduation: 0.002mm) with a limit stop to prevent the contact between objective and specimen,
Adjustable tensionof coarsefocusing knob.
- Specimens stage: Rotatable stage
- Polarizing: Microscopes designed for simple polarization analysis. It is Available in monocular and binocular versions. Both models are equipped with a swing-out polarizer and a slide-out analyzer as well as a rotating table, Suitable for common observations with polarized light in the educational field.
- Objectives: DIN Achromatic 4x, 10X, 40X, 100X (oil)
- Illuminator: Light source type: white LED; light intensity controlled by a knob on the left side of the base.
- LED power: 1W. Color temperature: 6300K LED average lifetime: approx. 50.000h External power supply: 100/240Vac, 50/60Hz. Output: 5Vdc, 500mA.
- Condenser: Abbe condenser, 1.2 N.A., precentered.
Abbe condenser,1.2 N.A.,precentered
100-240 V AC
5 V DC
DIN Achromatic 4x,10X,40X,100X Oil
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
28B, Krishna Enclave, Pocket A, Phase 3, Ashok Vihar,, Delhi, Delhi, 110052, India